LATEST POSTS

October 15, 2009

Jamie Campbell: "I'm all prepared for a phenomenon like 'Twilight'"


The young actor Jamie Campbell, who plays Gaius in 'New Moon', the sequel to 'Twilight', passed like a hurricane by the Sitges Festival in this interview but admits he does not feel well prepared for a phenomenon.
Jamie Campbell: "I'm all prepared for a phenomenon like 'Twilight'"

With Jamie Campbell 20 years and is an idol and boasts of having worked with Tim Burton on 'Sweeney Todd' and Guy Ritchie on 'RocknRolla'.

It participates in two of the biggest franchises of world cinema, because, in addition to its foray into the saga 'Twilight', will play the role of young Grindelwald in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 '.

The acer talk to do about his record, his participation in 'New Moon' and interplanetary phenomenon of 'Twilight'.

- Were you aware when you accepted the role of Key you life change so much?
It was a great surprise. I could not expect something like that, it's unbelievable.

Are you ready to face the phenomenon of fans as massive as the inherent 'Twilight'?
"I'm prepared for anything, I'll take it as it comes. In fact do not consider myself a celebrity and I do not understand what is going on. It is an honor that people want to take pictures with me and ask me for autographs, but for me it is incomprehensible. "

- How do you value having participated in Harry Potter?
"I'm excited. Mi personaje es el de Grindelwald joven y sólo puedo decir que hace algo muy malo y roba algo. My character is the young Grindelwald, and can only say that does something very bad and steals something.

- Did you see many vampire movies to prepare your character in 'New Moon'?
That yes, I read novels and sailed far over the internet to find out how they wanted the fans to go Cayo.

- Why do you think you've chosen to play?
I struggled a lot, did very well casting and gave them what they wanted.

- Would you change anything from your previous performances?
No, not change anything. If my work had been excellent since the beginning there have been improved.

-What is your main strength as an actor?
My hair (laughs).

- How do you remember the experience of working with Tim Burton?
Tim Burton is a genius. It was amazing to work with him has an incredible mind. It was my first role and I was scared, but he acted great.

- And with Johnny Depp?
It's a charming guy and very friendly. It was a pleasure working with him and it was great to see you also work.

- What are your medium-term projects?
Participate in the TV series 'The Prisoner', which debuts on Nov. 15. And I just finished working on 'London Boulevard', a film starring Colin Farrell and Keira Knightley.

"You're aware of what is written about you on blogs and the Internet?
I'm not very familiar with what is written about me in the network. Neither am well aware of what is happening nor do I obsess. What we have is a profile on Twitter.?

- What do you like doing in your spare time?
I like to play pop-rock music and being with my friends.

- What would you say to someone who knows the history of 'Twilight' to persuade him to see the movies?
That is definitely a good love story with vampires, a recipe that has proved successful.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment